Himalayan salt is the healthiest, purest salt on earth. It is considered much healthier than sea salt. It is harvested in the Himalayan Mountains and this salt goes far beyond its unique appearance, as it is highly sought after for the health benefits associated with it. You can attribute the uniqueness of this salt to the unique process it underwent into formation. The salt shows perfect geometric patterns under a microscope.
It is 100% natural unrefined, unpolluted translucent crystals, pure, and is kosher grade. Pink salt was originally crystallized into formation over many years ago. In this era, there were ancient sea salt beds that were covered with lava. The lava helped protect the beds from any form of contamination or pollutants, assuming to give it its predominant pink color. It is certain that it is one of the purest and most abundant in minerals available on the market today. Its many colors; white, pink, and red are said to be an indication of how pure it is. The many colors also show that the salt is very rich in trace elements and minerals that the body needs.
HIMALAYAN SALT BENEFITS
Some benefits include the following:
- Himalayan salt benefits include supporting weight loss, detox, and balanced hormones. You can use it in your home to improve air quality.
- Improves mineral status of the body
- Improves hydration by providing trace minerals
- Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Supports hormone balance for everyone, no matter what hormonal issues you face
- Helps balance blood pressure because it provides unrefined, mineral-rich salt in an ionic solution
- Improves sleep by supporting blood sugar and hormone balance
- Acts as a powerful antihistamine
- Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH.
- Supports weight loss by balancing hormones and improving energy
- Supports thyroid and adrenal function
HIMALAYAN SALT INHALER
Benefits of Himalayan salt inhaler includes the following:
- Sinus Ailments: Salt inhalation therapy has been used to boost overall respiratory strength and lung capacity. Studies from the 1800’s found that breathing pure, ionized (salted) air in salt mines could help reduce respiratory problems and the general irritation cause by smoking and air pollution.
- Harmful Organism Cleansing: Himalayan salt has been used as a cleansing agent against harmful organisms. ln fact, it is a commonly used holistic health practice to help individuals with respiratory difficulties, and may even work better than some of the commonly prescribed options for these conditions.
- Reduction of Swelling and Redness: Crystal salt helps reduce redness and swelling, aiding in the body’s ability to fight off responses that lead to deterioration in the body over time.
- Air Detoxification: We breathe in a shocking amount of chemical pollutants, as well as smoke, dust, smog and pet dander. Our lungs are under constant stress from air pollution. Similarly, many smokers have found comfort in using the Himalayan salt inhaler, as it helps reduce withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting.
- Lowering of Blood Pressure: High in the mineral potassium, the Himalayan sea salt inhaler may also aid in stabilizing blood pressure.
- Deepening of Breath Capacity and Promoting of Mental Calmness: Given its ability to increase the body’s natural ability to breathe deeply, a salt inhaler may provide a variety of psychological benefits. The ability to breathe easily promotes their body’s own natural relaxation response.
- Promoting of Sound Sleep: Using a Himalayan salt inhaler is believed to help people breathe better at night. It may also reduce or eliminate night coughs, snoring, and breath-related sleeping conditions.
- Reduction of Mucus Build up: Salt is a natural cleansing expectorant, and can aid in reducing excess mucous and general nose and throat stuffiness.
- Moisturizes Dry Mucous Membranes: A crystal salt inhaler is great for taking aboard an airplane, as the salt hydrates the respiratory system while we travel.
From research, it was discovered that using the Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler, cleared the throat and lungs after thirty minutes of inhaling causing coughing copious amounts of phlegm, which are the main reason the lungs and nasal passages were so clogged.
One of the world’s purest salts and accessible in few places, Himalayan scrubs feature salt extracted from ancient salt mines in the ocean. The salt scrub is used for skin nourishment and mineral replenishment and includes jojoba and coconut oils paired with essential oils, lemon extracts and lavender scents. Himalayan salt-containing scrubs are difficult to match in any skincare bracket.
Benefits of Himalayan salt scrub includes the following:
- Salt scrubs often contain small granules. While these granules prevent shedding, skin loss and dryness, they can’t penetrate the hand’s tough surface.
- Himalayan salt, containing larger granules, is good at digging deep, cleaning deep and refreshing all parts of the hand.
- It contains potassium, magnesium and calcium with each of these nutrients vital to skin health.
- It is used for skin cell restoration as potassium, magnesium and calcium are excellent anti- aging nutrients. Each is carefully blended into the scrub, giving the user adequate nutrient supply.
- It boosts circulation. Himalayan salt boosts circulation by shedding flaky skin. Whether you’re sporting lumps, bumps or lines, a good scrubbing will leave your skin refreshed. Flaky skin blocks circulation, and can become problematic for those experiencing heavy wear-and-tear throughout the day. Himalayan salt is incredibly useful for promoting health beneath the skin level.
- It also serves as a great post-workout bath relaxant.
- Himalayan salt can ease muscular pains and tightness, making the salt scrub a fantastic post-workout bath item. Just apply before rinsing, and let the warm water further reduce any tightness and swelling. Many triathlon athletes swear by Himalayan salt for this reason. In some cases, athletes bring the salt scrub with them and lather up between events for maximum comfort and added flexibility.
- Himalayan Salt Scrub contains Lemon oil, widely used in skincare products. Lemon oil rejuvenates dry skin. The salt scrub carries a wealth of benefits that keep nutritionists and skincare providers advocating its wonders.
- It contains macadamia oils
- The sea scrub’s collection of macadamia oils helps cleanse impurities and assist exfoliation.
- It scrubs away aches and pains.
- Himalayan Salt Scrub can be used therapeutically for chronic pain. Many people rely on the scrub to treat sunburns, calluses and painful cuts. lts exfoliate properties help cleanse the skin’s pores.
- Himalayan salt is derived from the world’s ancient sea mines. Its pure, and carries unparalleled detoxifying properties. Sea salt minerals are nutritious, supplying your skin with much-needed health benefits alongside moisturization.
- It contains almond oils which offer remarkable hydration.
The scrub contains a variety of oils to match the user’s mineral consumption through the skin. Because the formula has been expertly weighed, users can expect the perfect balance of hydration, nutrition and clarity. The mixture’s almond oil is contained within fatty-acid-rich Shea butter. The butter lingers on the skin to maintain moisturization.
HIMALAYAN SALT NUTRITION FACTS
Nutrition facts of this salt includes that it contains 420mg of Sodium and more than 85 other trace elements. It is delicious tasting, preservatives, rich in minerals, free of bleaches, and chemical additives, it has more than 94 minerals and trace elements. After being brought from beneath the mountain, this diamond-like crystal salt is hand-selected, hand-crushed, hand- washed, and sun dried. Its sublet, crunchytexture, raw or cooked, makes a unique and delightful addition to any savory fare.
If compared to table salt, it is unprocessed, it contains no environmental pollutants, whereas typical table salt in your grocery has been ‘commercially cleaned’ and is dried at 1200 degrees Fahrenheit; the excessive heat alters the natural chemical structure of the salt. Himalayan salt has many uses other than table salt or salt for cooking.
More recently, slabs of Himalayan salt, in the shape of a large tile can actually be used for enhancing the taste of hot and cold foods. For cold foods, place the tile in the refrigerator for an hour or so, the salt will retain the temperature for 2-3 hours to enable you serve salads, fruits, vegetables, sushi and desserts on it. For hot foods, place the tile in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. Once it is hot, place meat on it and put it back in the oven or on the grill. The tile will cook, sear, and season your steak, lamb, fish, or shrimp at the same time. It is simple to clean, just wipe with a towel, no additional cleaning is required, since the salt tile is antiseptic and antibacterial.
Large crystal rocks are used as salt lamps, there are candles, bath salts and even salt saunas. The lamps are scientifically proven to work like an air purifier and are often called Nature’s Air purifier. The lighted lamp emits negative ions that fight against positively charged particles that causes us to feel stuffy and sluggish. They clear the air and naturally dilute odors so that we can breathe easier. People with asthma, sinusitis and common allergies often find it helpful in reducing their symptoms and many medical practitioners recommend using these lamps to help relieve depression and fatigue.
In addition to these health benefits, the lamps make very unique, healthy and beautiful gifts. Every piece is distinctly hand carved to retain the unique natural look and beauty of salt crystals, so no two salt lamps are alike.
Himalayan salt candles are ideal for dinner table or can be placed anywhere to be surrounded by clean air. Himalayan bath salts remove dead skin cells and replenish essential vitamins to the skin promoting clear and healthy skin with a natural glow. Taking a 30 minute Himalayan salt bath has the cleansing effects of a three day fast. Toxins are released through osmosis into the bath water while the minerals from the bath are absorbed.
Himalayan salt offers far more than the ambience of mood lighting night-lights, and the attractive glow of lamps and candles, the good feel of a salt bath or the delicious taste from the salt in cooking or at your table.
Himalayan salt is a well-kept secret and offers many benefits that have been unknown for centuries.